I have muffins in my house all the time, although I will admit that they only last a couple of days!! My go to muffins are usually pumpkin, banana chocolate chip muffins, and of course lemon blueberry.
I wanted to make something different and I thought since chocolate covered strawberries are so good, maybe the combination will taste good in a muffin. Try this muffins recipe out on your family and I bet it will be a big hit. They’re easy to make and you can be the judge at how great they taste!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose unbleached flour
- 2t baking powder
- 1/4t kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk
- 1cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Either butter a baking tin or use paper liners. I always use paper liners because It’s easier and neater to bring the muffins places and you I don’t have to grease the pans.
- Cream sugar and oil in mixer.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and cream together.
- Alternately add dry and wet ingredients until combined.
- Use a spatula to fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Fill the tins about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- This recipe makes about 12 regular sized muffins.
We hope you enjoy this strawberry chocolate chip muffins recipe.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment or use our Contact Us page.
We also would appreciate it if you pin the image to Pinterest or share this article by clicking on the icons below.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter (@LifenKitchen) and Pinterest (LifenKitchen)!
Thalia and Bob