If you are looking for a delicious oven roasted chicken thigh recipe, I'm sure you will enjoy this one! The chicken always comes out so tender and the flavor is outstanding. If you want to make a big hit with your family, you cannot go wrong with this oven roasted chicken recipe. Roast chicken thighs are one of the most succulent meals that you can cook for your family. Enjoy!
Delicious Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
During the week I am always looking for recipes that are quick and easy to put together and this recipe delivers. I always make a big batch because the leftovers make an amazing chicken salad for lunches the next day.
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup of orange mango juice (or any citrus juice you have
- 2T ketchup
- 2T low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger microplaned or minced
- 1large or 2 small garlic cloves microplaned or minced
- 1t kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp herbes de provence
- Trim the chicken thighs of all excess fat but leave the skin on.
- Make marinade by combining all of the other ingredients.
- Put thighs in a ziplock bag and add marinade. Marinate for at least 2 hours but the longer they marinate, the better they will taste.
- Roast on a foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 50 minutes to one hour.
We hope you enjoy this oven roasted chicken thighs recipe.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment or use our Contact Us page.
We also would appreciate it if you pin the image to Pinterest or share this article by clicking on the icons below.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@LifenKitchen) and Pinterest (LifenKitchen)!
Thalia and Bob